Have fun raising the fitness of your brain to perform better at everyday tasks. Play a daily range of activities and review your progress, or just play your choice of activities for the challenge.
Mindscape's Brain Trainer 2, with unlimited questions and engaging exercises is the only Brain Food you'll need on your PC!
Experts agree that spending 10 to 15 minutes a day on a brain training workout using simple exercises and puzzles can improve the skills needed to achieve greater success academically and in everyday life.
Mindscape's Brain Trainer 2 utilities proven techniques to help boost the performance of your brain. Whatever your age, Mindscape's Brain Trainer is designed to help you.
- Unlimited number of Questions - the program automatically generates new questions
- 15 Puzzle & Game Activities - including Reading Test, Spelling Test, Word Search, Colour Tiles, Hexagon Spin, Sudoku, 4 Colour Puzzle, Colour Matching, Fold the Cube, Kakuro, Mental Arithmetic, Number Sequence, Follow the Leader, Matching Pairs and Memory Grid
- Up to 5 difficulty levels
- Create multiple Player Profiles
- Choose from Daily Training Exercises or Practice individual activities
- Scoring - compare your score or beat your best time
- Progress charting - track improvements daily, weekly and yearly.
- Windows XP
- 1GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent
- 128MB RAM
- 20MB HDD Space
- 32MB Graphics Card
- 800x600 minimum display resolution
- DirectX compatible Sound Card
- This information is based on specifications supplied by manufacturers and should be used for guidance only.